06 3 / 2014
07 2 / 2014
17 1 / 2014
- All the firsts in my life in the past year.
- The special birthday treats I got.
- The Hot Air Balloon Fest. It was my first time; it was colorful, and it was awesome!
- Letting me experience Cagbalete Island. It was so beautiful, too beautiful it almost felt otherworldly. And for a moment, it was ours.
- All the unplanned adventures. They made 2013 so much more memorable than was expected. There’s always something exciting about not knowing what lies ahead and just acting on impulse.
- My family. Pure love. Only now did I realize how much love I have for my family. It’s not even something I can put in words or measure in any way.
- Mommy for being her most selfless and most patient self that I have seen her.
- Letting Daddy go home and spend some time with us. Precious three months of my life!
- My nieces and nephews. How did we get this close again? :)
- My dearest friends – high school and college – the extensions of my family.
- The people who chose to stick with me through it all. They have always been like that.
- The new people I have met. Having new people in my life feels refreshing. And so far, they have been such wonderful additions.
- Justin Bieber. Hahahaha! (I thought a million times about whether or not I should put his name, and in the end, I decided to just keep it on the list. Lol #sorrynotsorry) What can I do? I fell in love. Bwaha.
- The books I’ve read, the movies/TV shows I’ve watched, and the songs I’ve listened to in the past year. They have kept me company during my down days, brought me to places I’ve never been, taught me lessons I never would have learned, and introduced me to characters I didn’t know would have such special place in my heart.
- The last season of Breaking Bad. It was so heavy, a bittersweet goodbye to Jesse and Mr. White. They will be missed.
- How I Met Your Mother Season 9. It has been a dragging season, but I’m not complaining. It’s like delaying my goodbye to close friends in the form of Barney, Ted, Robin, Marshall, and Lily.
- The you-know-what. :)
- The long break. Thank you for the free time to let me do what I want or not do anything at all. I have long wanted it, and now I have it. Maybe it’s been far too long a break, but like I always say, what the hell, it’s fun.
Continue reading on: http://iheartnona.blogspot.com/2014/01/thank-you-2013.html
03 1 / 2014
So this is the kind of Christmas you get when you celebrate it with your friends for 10 years (give or take a few) – priceless.:)
Fluffy Muffin! I don’t like dogs, but I have to admit this one’s really cute. Hahaha!
It was mostly a time of merrily looking back (with a little pinch in the heart) at the things we used to do and the people we used to be when we were still in high school. I wonder why the jokes and embarrassments of the past never get old and become golden through years instead. They start out as funny and awkward memories, and then eventually you realize they are actually the things that will forever make high school one of the highlights of anyone’s life. :)
Continue reading on: http://iheartnona.blogspot.com/2014/01/diamond-christmas.html